- Lyfter: Tested at 23% last year
- Hawaiian Haze: Tested at 24% last year
- Lyfted Cherry Popper: Our F1 Strain
- Just Cherry: 15-18%
Reserve your CBD Hemp Mothers and Clones Today
All You Need To Know About Hemp Clones
I heard you were looking to begin a CBD Hemp Farm for 2020, but you wasn’t sure how to begin? The easiest and most rewarding ways of becoming one of the top producing hemp farms is by purchasing CBD Hemp Clones prior to your competing farmers. We at CBDDY grow high-quality CBD Hemp Clones and sale them to Industrial Hemp Farmers.
This 2020 Hemp Season, we will also be investing an undisclosed amount of CBD Hemp clones to a handful of farmers.
Industrial Hemp Farmers are Choosing CBD Hemp Clones over Seeds at an all time record![sc_fs_faq sc_id=”fs_faqbe0w67pre” html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”4802″ question=”Why do hemp farmers choose CBD Hemp Clones?” img_alt=”CBD hemp Flower ” css_class=”” ]In short, it puts them a few weeks ahead of the competing farms. Instead of waiting on the seeds to Germinate Sprout to Seedlings and Become Large enough to sex (determine if male or female)[/sc_fs_faq]
CBD Hemp Flower Growers Simply Order CBD Hemp Clones from CBDDY where:
- Each plant is female so no fear of wasted investment there
- Each plant is rooted securely so no fear of plant not making it due to factors beyond their control
- Each plant was cut from a high CBD producing mother most over 20%
- Each plant has a proven track record among our customers for being a top selling strain
- CBDDY intends to help sell any product that you may not have the access to the customers to sell yourself
Take this time to stock your farm with high CBD content genetics, with high proven high yields as we sold over 5,000lb of these strains 2019!
Best of all, skip the broker joker bullshit! Buy direct from the guy who planted the seed in January 2020!
[sc_fs_faq sc_id=”fs_faqn88xw55ok” html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”4801″ question=”What is a CBD Hemp Flower Clone?” img_alt=”” css_class=”” ]A hemp clone is a smaller version of a section of the parent cannabis plant. The clone is the copy of the parent plant and can sprout independent roots when planted on its own. It is important to note that all of the clones present with individual genetics and characteristics which are inherited from the parent plant. For instance, if the clone is derived from a female parent plant, the hemp clone will be a female plant. It is also important to note that you can make several clones using a single cannabis parent plant.[/sc_fs_faq]
One challenge that may arise is finding the correct hemp clone without any negative inherited characteristics. It may be the case where the parent plant has a particular condition, and the clone will carry the same problem as an inherited characteristic — choosing a defected clone is not recommended when planning a cannabis farm.
Industrial Hemp Farming Profitability Facts
[sc_fs_faq sc_id=”fs_faq7jat3tci9″ html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”4804″ question=”Is it more profitable for a industrial hemp farm to plant CBD hemp seeds or CBD hemp clones?” img_alt=”” css_class=”” ]When planting multiple acres, the economics of investing in hemp mother plants reduces your clone and total crop yield cost.[/sc_fs_faq]
A 4ft tall hemp mothers will typically provide 25 clones per week or 50 clones every 2 weeks.
- 1 acres: 1,500-2,000 hemp plants
- 3 acres: 5,000-6,000 hemp plants
20 hemp mothers @ 4ft tall will provide roughly 2,000 clones per month.
Hemp Mothers vs Clones Cost Analysis:
Hemp Mothers – 2 ft tall $200 ea (best value)
Re-pot in 3-5 gal pot and grow the mother to 4ft tall. 1.5 – 2 months.
Hemp Mothers – 3 ft tall $300 ea
Re-pot in 5-10 gal pot and grow the mother to 4ft tall. 1 month.
Hemp Mothers – 4 ft tall $400 ea
Re-pot in 10-25 gal pot. once re-potted, allow at least 2 weeks before cutting begins.
- only $4,000 = 20 mothers @ $200 per mother 2′ tall
- only $6,000 = 20 mothers @ $300 per mother 3′ tall
- only $8,000 = 20 mothers @ $400 per mother 4′ tall
Hemp Clones Cost:
- 1,500 clones @ $4.00 = $6,000
- 5,000 clones @ $4.00 = $20,000
Why buy our hemp mother plants?
- It can save you money and increase your profits.
- By offering fair market pricing – and reduced market pricing options for
Purchasing certified hemp mother plants allows your team to cut your risks and lower your cost (when compared to fair market value of hemp clones.)
- 6-8,000 clones @ $4.00/clone is $24-$32,000 in clone value for a $6,000 investment plus cost of nutrients.
If your company is ready to grow America’s most valuable crop, contact our team today.