CBD Isolate Powder
Searching for the purest form of CBD on the planet? Well, you’ve found it. Our CBD isolate powder is just that – pure cannabidiol in its isolated and concentrated form, ready for a diverse array of uses including dabbing, cooking and sublingual administration. This crystallized powder contains 99% pure cannabidiol (CBD), with the remaining 1% consisting of useful hemp terpenes that exist in very small concentrations. CBD Isolate is flavorless, colorless and odorless, and can be used to create any type of CBD product you desire.
This product has been lab-tested by a third party to ensure that it has the proper purity levels and overall quality, and we work hard to offer the finest isolate possible from Colorado-grown hemp raised by the most experienced farmers in the business.
What is CBD Isolate?
CBD Isolate is the purest form of CBD. It’s a single molecule. CBD isolate powder is perfect for people who want to reap the benefits of CBD but want to steer clear of the psychoactive THC. CBD isolate has many uses and benefits. CBDDY’s CBD Isolate can be ingested in several ways. It can be consumed orally, mixed into foods, mixed into edibles, vaped, dabbed, or made into CBD oil.
HOW TO USE CBD ISOLATE?
- Dissolve CBD Isolate into any food or drink of choice. CBD Isolate Crystals can also be swallowed by themselves.
- Place CBD isolates under your tongue (sublingual).
- Let CBD isolate dissolve under your tongue for at least 90 seconds.
- Wash down and swallow
- Mix with a carrier oil like coconut oil or MCT oil to make a CBD Isolate tincture, just like CBDDY
- Mix with an e-juice to vape with a vaporizer.
- Mix into a cream for topical application.
Note: CBD powder is not water-soluble, rather it requires binding to fat in order to fully dissolve into a drink or food item for best results.
- Where is CBDDY CBD Isolate Made?
While we may have pioneered exporting CBD to foreign lands, we never import CBD into the US. We source our CBD isolate from closely partnered labs located in Colorado.
- Do you offer CBD Isolate at your retail locations and vending machines?
Yes, you can buy CBDDY CBD Isolate online, in-store, or in one of over 100 vending machines rolling out in multiple states throughout the United States.
- Is CBDDY CBD Isolate Lab Tested?
Each batch is lab-tested by an ISO accredited 3rd party lab and posted online for you to view, download, or print. Click below to view the PDF version of the most recent batch of CBD isolate. Feel free to save or print once you order. CBD Isolate COA
- Quick Shipping – If you place your order before 12 MST we will ship it within the same day, Otherwise the following day.
- Tested Products – Our products are lab tested and we have attached COA (certificate of analysis) in the product image section.
- Best Quality – We promise you the best quality Delta 8 and CBD stuff.
- 24*7 Helpline – We have a 24*7 customer support team who is more than happy to assist you with regards to any problems.
- Regular Order Status Updates – We provide regular shipping updates via email and text messages as soon as your order is shipped.
If you are a store owner or reseller and want to make a bulk purchase? Please feel free to reach out to our wholesale experts
CBDDY is a Veteran owned business and consumer safety is our first motive. All of our products are lab tested and we have attached the lab test report in the image section.
We retain the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.
We have a dedicated customer support team you can contact us for any help or concerns.
While we try our best to provide complete satisfaction to all our customers if somehow you are not happy with your purchase and want to get your money back please contact us and let us know about that. Before that please check our refund policies